I have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join a luxury footwear company.
Based in their flagship store in Central London, you will need to be able to communicate passionately about the brand and provide all customers of their first central physical UK location with an amazing try-on experience.
You will be an ambassador of the brand, ensuring that every client is treated according to the brands promise and DNA. There is hige opportunity to grow with this brand and a competitive commission structure in place.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Act as an ambassador for the brand at all times.
- Maintain the level of excellence in customer service, providing prompt, courteous and effective service to all customers.
- Promote and drive the company culture, managing a team of two.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
- Ensure store operations are functioning properly, request for maintenance if needed.
- Execute and delegate operational tasks and productivity.
- Lead your team, communicate specific business communications and new products.
- Ensure proper visual merchandising standards on the retail floor and windows.
- Ensure all current product is exposed on retail floor.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve point-of-sale discrepancies.
- Monitor stock levels.
- Assist in sales and cashiering.
- Manage day to day operations of the store.
- Work closely with Head of Operations/Customer Service to optimize in-store offering and stock management to optimise sales.
- Prior retail experience in the luxury industry required.
- Client-centric mindset with a strong selling ability.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Pride of ownership with store appearance, cleanliness and organisation.
- Willingness to go above and beyond.
- Have a 'can-do' attitude, flexibility, creativity and very hands-on.
- Have excellent communication skills and established experience in presenting to senior leadership.
- Proper presentation and tone-of-voice that corresponds with our brand image.