A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a fashion watch boutique in Glasgow. You would be part of a globally renowned retail group, offering support, development and a fun energetic team to manage. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a passion for offering excellent customer service and delivering exceptional commercial results for a brilliant brand.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Train, supervise and develop the Store team. Ensure follow up of all training, coaching and E-Learning requirements for the team as directed by the Retail Trainer, within the deadlines communicated.
- Plan, organise and prioritise yourself and the team to ensure optimum use of available time. Delegate tasks to the Assistant Manager and/or Senior Sales to ensure high productivity.
- Motivate and develop team performance.
- Produce team rotas and manage team holidays.
- Monitor employee's performance. Provide coaching, feedback, and ensure completion of performance management
- Minimise shrinkage by careful monitoring of all monies, attentive action on shop floor, team selection and development, accurate and timely record keeping secure merchandising and material handling and accident prevention.
- Management of all key and access security.
- Ensure stock management policies and processes are implemented and followed at all times.
- Ensure that cash handling and banking procedures are in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Collation of sales figures.
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the store.
- Responsible for all store Health and Safety, including implementing and following policies and ongoing review of practices.
- Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager.
- Be familiar with international customer's customs and culture.
- Attend regular training days.
- Take responsibility, and be self-motivated and pro-active, to understand all new products and apply training and instructions.
- Develop the Visual Merchandising Ambassador within store, assisting them where required.
- Take full responsibility for the store, including security, conversion, people management and general store performance.
- Previous retail management experience
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service, exceeding the expectations of customers in all interactions
- Driven to improve conversion and ensure the store and team meet KPIs
- Commercial acumen and business focus; financially aware with an understanding of what contributes to profit and strives to improve and set targets for achievement.
- Demonstrates leadership through coaching, development, ability to manage performance and strong motivational skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills; ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to support team and company in working additional/different hours and at different locations as and when required.