Our client is a leading supplier a with a vast number of clients from renowned fashion retailers and brands. They are incredibly established and looking to grow their brand, looking for really strong experience jersey designers across womenswear.
This person must already be an established jersey designer and preferably would have worked on both supplier and retail side. They are looking for someone who is great at identifying trends and bearing this in mind when creating commercial best-selling designs.
In this role you will be working autonomously on your own accounts but be part of an established team of Designers and report into the Director.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create mood boards colour palette, design, fabric board and trim boards and final tech packs.
- Identify emerging fashion trends, creating on-trend yet commercial womenswear designs keeping in line with the buyer's briefs.
- Ability to create bestselling commercial jersey ranges.
- Liaise with factories daily, keep up to date with all samples and queries.
- Required to work in a fast-paced environment, high volume design/development.
- 3+ years as a jersey designer across supplier or retailer side.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Highly competent Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop skills.
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
- A strong understanding of the current high street trends and the ability to look forward and anticipate new trends.