Our client is an innovative concept store born out of the desire to capture the exoticism of travel in a retail experience. Located in Marylebone, with an interior constructed by the set designer Anna Burns, this new retail offering spanning across 66 brands and over 1,000 square feet is unique, dynamic and a one-stop-shop for destination wear.
The goal is to accessorise the discerning customer with interesting and extraordinary pieces in an intimate and expressive retail environment. They are looking for a top of the range, experienced Sales Associate to join their team on a part-time basis (20 hours a week).
Main responsibilities will include:
- Offering styling advice with integrity and consideration to each individual customer;
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all the pieces in the current edit;
- Having a detailed understanding of all the brands we stock, their history and story behind the collection;
- Confidently articulating the brand's concept and values;
- Having a key eye for details and upholding luxury retail standards
- Cross channel selling our online services and building Instagram supporters.
- Achieving a fun and vibrant atmosphere in the store through positivity and teamwork and self-motivation
- Operating payment systems and processing large transactions with efficiency and without error
- Working as a team to achieve sales targets
- Upselling and add on selling with all customers
- Looking polished and smart and in full uniform whenever on the shop floor
- Luxury/ contemporary retail sales experience.
- A keen interest in fashion and travel
- A positive attitude and the ability to deal with demanding customers
- Confidence to work and develop within a new company
- A bright, outgoing, fun personality