A fantastic opportunity has become available working Monday - Friday for a beautiful Luxury Accessories brand. I am currently seeking a Sales Assistant to work in this stunning boutique with a friendly supportive team and loyal clientele. This band is famous for their history, superb quality and classic style.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reach and, where possible, exceed sales targets set
- Provide thoughtful and discrete customer service in line with luxury customer service standards
- Have and maintain excellent, up to date product knowledge
- Understand and anticipate each customer's needs and delight them with the service provided
- Aim to exceed customer expectations
- Refer complaints promptly to a manager or assistant manager
- Consider colleagues as customers and afford them the same standards of service at all times
- Ensure all store systems and operational procedures are followed accurately and as instructed by a member of the management team or their designate
- Carry out duties in connection with store opening and store closing
- Ensure the store and stock are impeccably presented at all times
- Ensure merchandising is in line with VM standards and the commercial objectives of the store.
- Participate in audits, counts, deliveries and stock control procedures as required
- Observe till procedures and minimise stock/trading losses
- Experience working within a luxury retail environment.
- Experience of one-on-one customer service and/or sales environments
- Willing and pro-active, with a 'can-do' approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable personal presentation, good manners and diplomacy