This is an exciting opportunity to join an established brand as it continues to grow. Our client is looking for a PR Manager to execute, lead and manage multiple projects at one time within a small team. The right candidate will have established connections within the media, using both traditional and modern practices within PR. The position is open to full or part-time for the right individual.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop, drive and implement the company's PR and marketing strategy, consistent with the existing and potential client base.
- Strategically develop brand positioning and awareness through fostering and maintaining excellent relationships among press, media, and influencers.
- Write media materials including press releases, biographies, fact sheets, features, and digital content.
- Identify opportunities for product placement and collaborations.
- Maintain close relationships with the trade press, and build a reputation in the wider national media, update and maintain a database of journalists.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of all trade press, papers and magazines and collate press coverage/ compile campaign reports.
- Build and maintain relationships with client PR contacts, celebrities and magazines.
- Provide training to the team on communications skills and message delivery.
- Maximise positive news flow around campaigns, and brand partnerships.
- Ensure the creation, scheduling and publishing of content on all brand social media channels ensuring the tone of voice and brand identity are maintained to the highest standard.
- Provide ongoing insights and creative ideas to promote e-commerce optimisation and website development.
- Create written, graphic, and video content that promotes audience interaction increases audience presence on company sites.
- 5 Years' experience with a high fashion and luxury brand
- Thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A proactive and diplomatic attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines within a small team.
- Someone business-minded but with a creative eye and the ability to communicate with peers, press and clients.
- Strong working knowledge of all media sectors but particularly the press, marketing, and creative media.
- Fluency in major social media networks. Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Strategically minded with the ability to negotiate to get the best deals and results for the company
- Positive can-do attitude, personable and a self-starter who works on own initiative.