Our Clients are an award winning Law Firm based in Greater London and they are looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join their team based in Greater North West London.
This role is a fabulous opportunity to grow and learn in a fast paced Law Firm and they are looking for a Paralegal with at least 1 years previous experience.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Supports lenders in the collection of their loan portfolios
- Dealing with recovery action from default to realisation
- Dealing with a high quality and varied caseload
- County Court and High Court Litigation
- Professional Negligence claims against solicitors, valuers or title insurers
- Indemnity claims against the Land Registry
- Preparing for court hearings
- Drafting notices of hearings
- Sourcing counsel
- Issuing proceedings
- Experience in preparing for court hearings to include,
- Preparing and paginating court bundles
- Being able to deal with incoming post
- Updating notes screens,
- Inputting hearing details and general administrative support.
- Able to demonstrate first class client care and communication skills across all levels