An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a thriving womenswear brand as an Assistant Merchandiser to support the Merchandising and Buying teams, maximising commercial opportunities. You will be passionate about product and be a team player, working collaboratively with different departments.
At least 3-4 years of merchandising experience with some knowledge of sourcing new manufacturers is required for this role.
This role is based in the East London / Essex area.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of key products and forecasting sales potential.
- Manage production intake into the business to hit / exceed Monthly Sales Forecasts.
- Provide robust current and historical sales based data analysis to drive strategic decisions and support the direction of the brand.
- Conduct size analysis and make recommendations for new products.
- Work collaboratively with other departments including buying, wholesale, and logistics.
- Manage and oversee the brands New PLM system with knowledge of the industry introducing new Manufacturers.
- At least 4 years' experience in Fashion Merchandising, preferably within Womenswear.
- Numerate & analytical, proficient on Excel and strong on attention to detail.
- Worked with PLM system.
- Experience with working with factories and managing production plans.
- Passionate about product, strong market and brand awareness.
- Exceptional organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines.