A great new opportunity has arisen for a Mens Casualwear designer with graphics for my client who is looking at expanding their current team. My client works with a mix of hi-fashion retailers in the UK and is looking for someone with commercial fashion handwriting, predominantly jersey focused to work on shape and graphics. Working from fantastic offices in central London the successful candidate will be part of a successful and growing team. Product is manufactured in Turkey and knowledge of or experience in a similar company or role is preferred.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- You will identify and translate the must-have trends for fashion mens jersey.
- Liaise with customers, attend presentations as and when required with Sales team.
- Understand garment construction and production constraints.
- Sourcing new fabrics and developing newness.
- Produce detailed tech packs and liaise with factories in Turkey.
- Develop new trims and fabrics on a quick response.
- Identify and update bestsellers to drive repeat business.
- Manage Sampling and Development of Critical Path.
- Commercial mens jersey design experience.
- Fashion graphics experience.
- Experience designing for trend-led mens retailers.
- Experience working with UK and Turkish factories.
- Confident presenting to buyers.
- Excellent CAD skills ideally with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Able to work on their own - take initiative and work as part of a team.