Due to the rapid expansion of this fashion business I am seeking a Graphic Designer to join their in house marketing team. This is a wonderful opportunity for a Graphic Designer with a background working within the retail sector to be part of a fast pace, friendly, energetic and passionate team. The company are well established and it is due to the businesses success and growth that this role has arisen.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain brand websites content and creative
- Conceptualise new marketing materials and collateral
- Support social intern with digital social content design & ideas
- Conceptualise and produce HTML email templates
- Design and manage print related tasks for retail
- Design/ produce print related material
- Produce company related stationery and branding
- Curtate and maintain brand consistency within the business
- Create & develop website layouts, maintaining the look & feel of website thereafter
- Design advertising artworks, banners and retargeting ads
- Design brand presenters, look books, brand guidelines both digital and print campaign art direction and content creation
- Design seasonal prints & artwork
- Prepare digital asset packages for all seasonal launches
- Great repro and digital knowledge
- Must have great working knowledge of Adobe package: InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator.
- Mentor intern/ junior members of team
- Experience within the retail field is essential (fashion experience not essential)
- An interest in fashion is vital.
- The role requires a self-motivated team player with a flexible approach
- A minimum of 4-5 years' experience within a graphic design field
- Excellent personal management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, prioritising tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and interact with internal and external business partners across UK, Europe and the Rest of the World
- Innovative thinker with good problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Soothsayer - have a keen eye for future trend and content needs of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact across Email, voice and video calls.
- Ability to switch between brand DNA's and 'wear' multiple hats