A fabulous opportunity has arisen working for my client one of the most prestigious Luxury brands to work within their Mens Ready Wear department based in their Flagship Store boutique based in Central London. A background within Ready to wear is essential for this role.
In return, my client can offer fantastic progression opportunities as well as a very generous bonus scheme and commission structure.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising and marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure knowledge of sales targets and department/boutique performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- Take all actions necessary to maximise security and prevent theft of product
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimise losses
- Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising, housekeeping and the brand's standards within the boutiques and department stores.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Passion for menswear
- Be representable at all times in line with company grooming standards
- Have the ability to work full time (40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7)
- Be confident to develop and maintain strong relationships to ensure each customer receives a consistent and professional service throughout
- Continuously maintain high standards, driven to succeed and motivated to achieve personal and team goals
- Have a genuine passion for the brand and an interest in the luxury retail and the fashion industry
- Be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Have a fluent command of English and another language is preferred.