My client, highly luxurious yet quirky interior design brand is looking for an experienced Logistics or Stock Coordinator, to join their team in a stunning Chelsea location.
This is a truly amazing opportunity for an experienced stock professional looking to combine operational edge with outstanding customer service levels and become an integral part of a one-of-a-kind and highly successful brand.
- Coordinating the arrival of incoming shipments and deliveries from worldwide locations
- Handling the necessary paperwork and customs clearance for incoming goods
- Experience working with retail teams and clients to arrange and coordinate home delivery of purchased goods
- Liaison with third party warehouses
- Managing and daily operation of inventory management systems
- Minimum 3-4 year's experience in stock operations or logistics role within a luxury environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Fantastic organisation skills with great attention to detail
- Proactive with can do attitude
- High level of computer literacy is key
- Ideally experience in one of the following inventory management systems: IBC, iOne, Sage.