We have an incredible Knitwear Designer opportunity working for a well-established knitwear supplier based up in Manchester where you'd be working with a team of designers and technicians to create innovative and commercial designs.
They are looking for someone with young trend led handwriting as you'd be working across successful fashion retailer and e-tailer accounts on a global scale.
You'd be working with an incredibly comprehensive client base, with a focus on sustainability and a passion for knitwear.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identify the latest must-have seasonal trends across womenswear knitwear to help design commercial fashion forward knitwear.
- Liaise with customers, attend client meetings and present trend/designs.
- Solid understanding of knitwear garment construction and technicalities.
- Produce detailed tech packs and liaise with suppliers & factories confidently.
- Travel to shows and on inspirational trips.
- Minimum 3- 4 years commercial knitwear design experience.
- Excellent CAD and Illustrator skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & have a pro-active approach.
- Strong organisation skills, and able to work to deadlines.
- Must be a team player with a willingness to learn.