My client is an established successful supplier to large scale fashion retailers and Supermarkets.
They are looking for a Junior Wholesale Merchandiser to join the team and support the Sales Director with the smooth running of their branded business.
This role will involve managing the critical path and deliveries, dealing with factories overseas and working with internal teams to update on progress and oversee issues. This would suit a confident 'people' person who enjoys a challenge and teamwork.
Relevant previous experience is required for this role.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Critical path management from sales order to delivery.
- Supporting with customer orders
- Checking/Submitting lab dips and bulk fabrics/trims
- Help to assist offshores teams on production information
- Checking Po's and liaising with customer for any amendments that need to be made
- Chasing fit samples and production samples to ensure all deadlines are met
- Raising fabric and label orders
- Working closely with the sales team
- Ensuring updates are communicated in a timely manner
- Previous experience within a merchandising team.
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with factories
- A people person with good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a critical path.
- Happy to working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate, Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Work well as part of a team.