Our amazing client is expanding, closing a further two huge accounts and are looking for a young enthusiastic dynamic person to come on board as a Junior Account Manager to help build their wholesale and distribution business.
Based in Leicester you will be reporting into two Account Managers. This is a great role to gain more experience and understanding of the Account Manager role to help develop and progress in your career. As well as providing administrative support to the team as well as managing accounts and supporting in client meetings.
You will naturally show passion for high street fashion with an understanding of current trends and consideration for the customers' needs. With this company being knitwear specialists, knowledge of knitwear is advantageous but not essential.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To provide administrative support to the Sales team
- Communicate with Buyers / customers on day to day issues.
- Coordinate activity of fabric, garment techs, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects.
- In conjunction with design team, present new product to customers.
- Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Managing customer critical path, ensuring the smooth running of orders from initial order to delivery.
- Required to build and maintain good working relationships both within the team and with other teams/departments within the Company Product development.
- Initiate costings and understand procedures.
- to send bulk submissions to customers and follow up approvals.
- Chase production sample approvals.
- A minimum of 2 years Sales Account Assistant/ Administrator experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent organisation, co-ordination and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Fashion experience and a good eye for product.
- Proactive and uses imitative.
- Knowledge of knitwear is advantageous but not essential.
- To have an understanding of systems.