An opportunity has arisen for my client who are a leading supplier of licensed apparel to most of the major retailers and supermarkets in the UK A fabulous new role has arisen within their menswear team and they are looking for a highly motivated individual with a few years' experience deigning men's graphics across multi product apparel to join their licensing team .They are looking for a Graphic Designer with some experience of working with shapes & fabric . This role will be working with some of the best licenses across character and consumer lifestyle and offers a great opportunity to progress your career
Working within the Licensed product team, you will be responsible for the following .
Main responsibilities will include :
· Designing menswear licensed graphics for UK high street retailers and major supermarket chains
· Working across all categories - T-shirts & apparel, nightwear & underwear.
· A passion for design and an interest in the licensing industry are essential
· Generation of artwork for product sampling/sample management, working closely with factories & sampling units.
· Detailed seasonal and ongoing research for future and current trend, this will include travel where possible
· Direct customer and licensor liaison, inc. attendance in buyer development meetings, licensing trade shows, licensing events, etc.
· Immersion in the Licensed apparel industry!
· Passionate about licensed graphics and fashion.
· Excellent knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop imperative.
· Licensing industry experience not essential but a big plus. Menswear graphic experience essential
· Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
· High attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance, but also the ability to work as part of a team.
· Good time management and prioritisation skills.