A fabulous new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Garment Technologist within jerseywear. We are looking for someone with a supplier background looking for their next career move to join this hugely successful trend led supplier delivering to High Street. An individual with previous Jerseywear multi-product experience, someone that is used to working in a fast-paced challenging environment for a supplier and can thrive under pressure as well as work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Attending fit sessions with all clients
- Measuring garments
- Writing fit comments
- Liaise regularly with customers regarding fit comments, specs/requirements
- Creating production specifications
- Communicate all the information to offshore factories.
- Previous experience working across jerseywear for a supplier
- Knowledge of working with High Street Multiples
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of garment construction
- An understanding of pattern cutting is preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player