We have a great opportunity for an experienced Import Merchandiser to join a well-established Homeware and Fashion company based in Salford. The company is known for selling in-house brands and white label goods to both UK and International customers and this job would suit someone who enjoys working hands-on within a team. This is an important role looking after the full product lifecycle and managing the critical path.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Working with managers and designers to develop seasonal range plans for brands and customers.
* Costing designs with suppliers and presenting prices.
* Placing and raising orders/po's with factories and following the order from costing through to delivery. Including lab dips, submissions, sample sign offs, fitting, wash testing, approvals, inspections and shipping authorisations
* Experience with Sage and with excellent CP management.
* Sealing with customers and following approvals processes
* Overseeing shipping, delivery of goods and processing requirements.
* Liaising with designers, factories, sales team, shipping and accounts departments throughout the order process
* Monitoring sales of stock lines to help feedback to sales and design
* Working with customers -from large retailers to wholesalers and some independents.
* Attending and feeding back in meetings.
* Previous experience as an Import Merchandiser working with large retailers and familiar with PLM systems and Sage.
* Experience of liaising with overseas factories
* Good attention to detail and accuracy. Efficient and good time management
* Fully computer literate with strong capability in Outlook, Excel and Word.
* Ideally Fashion / Apparel experience
* Excellent Communication skills
Fashion Import Merchandiser
|Job Title:||Fashion Import Merchandiser|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jo Roberts|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Import Merchandiser - Fashion
Salary: £21000 - £25000 per annum
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum + Salary Competitive
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Junior Production Merchandiser
Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum
Junior Merchandiser - Brands
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum