We are actively working on behalf of one of our clients, a Luxury brand who is looking for a Department Manager Leather Goods for their new opening boutique in Milan.
This Historical Luxury brand has worldwide stores and is seen to be a leader in their field.
The Department Manager will be part of a solid team where he/she will be responsible for 3/4 people and will be in charge for the operational activities to maximize the sales and guarantee a high level of customer service.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Store Manager will be responsible for leading the department, ensuring delivery of analyses and improvements and achieving sales targets and goals.
- Leading an enthusiastic and experienced team, the department manager will be in charge of staff training and development is responsible of the team management.
- Responsible for inventory management, sales forecasts and reporting;
- As Department manager, will also seek to maintain excellent customer relationships with clients.
- Contributing to meet proper visual merchandising standards, maintaining excellent visual.
- 2 years retail management experience, in luxury brands
- Highly self-motivated and possessing leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and skills.
- Emphasis on customer service, key client management.