I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who is looking for an experienced trend-driven Womenswear Designer, specialising in Denim and woven bottoms.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and commercial Designer who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and can come in hitting the ground running, based in their new offices in Central London.
The ideal candidate must have a flair for fashion and understand key softs and wovens fabrications and shapes on woven bottoms.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Create seasonal mood & trend boards with the design team
- Design seasonal capsule collections along with key shapes, colour palettes and fabric direction
- Research and source new design ideas & fabrics/trims day to day
- Design and develop commercial and fashion-forward product for range and clients
- Attend regular design meetings with Sales Director and customer buying/design teams who you will be liaising regularly with
- Processing orders
- Sourcing fabric for initial samples and production
- Must have experience designing for young fashion woven bottoms
- Previous experience working with high street customers
- Strong Adobe Suit CAD skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Works well in a team
- Commercially savvy with excellent on-trend knowledge
- Confident when attending customer meetings
- Fully computer literate including Photoshop and Illustrator