We are currently working with a leading Turkish supplier of children's wear. The business has been established over twenty years producing over 20m pieces per month. The company recently opened a London office and is actively looking to recruit an experienced Business Development/Account Manager who has key contacts with the major supermarkets and High street Fashion Retailers within the UK and Europe.
- Responsible for bringing on board new accounts with the fast fashion high street retailers and supermarkets within children's wear.
- Develop relationships with buyers.
- Present ranges to customers in a confident and professional manner.
- Work with design teams to ensure that customer feedback is passed on and new collections can be improved.
- Maintain communication with customers and ensure they are kept up to date on deliveries and dealing with any issues which may arise.
- Sales reporting and analysis with customers and Office in Turkey, dealing with best sellers, slow sellers, and replenishment.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to maintain professional relationships
- Motivated to succeed and develop the company's positioning in the market
- You must be confident to manage and overcome objections
- An ability to encourage repeat buys and get buyers excited about the product
- Previous experience selling children's wear into the supermarkets and high street retailers