I have a fantastic opportunity for a Luxury Men's Assistant Manager. This is an opportunity to join one of the world's most luxury French fashion houses. This truly is an opportunity not to be missed with a business that promotes across their group giving the right person the most incredible prospects to a long and successful career within the super luxury sector.
Main responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for a large team, providing support to senior Manager
- You will have the ability to build strong working relationships with managers in the business and senior visitors of the brand
- You will be ensure the ccorrect processes and proceudres are maintained at all times.
- You will oversee the store operations
- You will drive KPIs across the store ensuring a high level of luxury service is maintained at all times
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will ensure the highest level of customer service is delivered at all times
- You will have a strong understanding of clientelling and able to train staff in this area of business.
- You will have a sound understanding of the luxury menswear sector
- You will have at least 3 working in a management capacity in a luxury/ premium brand
- Highly knowledgeable of the menswear market
- You will be extremely people focussed and enjoy leading and coaching teams
- You will have a flexible approach to work and be capable of working in a reactive environment where you are expected to think on your feet
- You will be a natural leader with strong interpersonal skills and a nurturing management style
- You will be immaculately presented and articulate