A unique opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to work for my client, a luxury crystals and interiors brand based in their stunning Showroom in Notting Hill.
You will be responsible for assisting the Senior Members of Staff in the management of a small team to deliver excellent customer service to customers and build the customer relationship whilst maximising sales. Provide effective operational management of the store and build the Venusrox brand.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- To assist with the day-to-day operations and running the store effectively and efficiently, including assisting with leading a small team.
- To effectively supervise employees.
- To assist with overseeing and maintaining standards in the store: to manage visual standards, including merchandise presentation, stock replenishment, and house-keeping.
- To assist with overseeing compliance of Sales Associates, Sales Leads with established Company policies plus standards, like safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales, record-keeping procedures and overall maintenance of the store.
- To assist with overseeing online orders to ensure customer service levels are maintained and products are packaged correctly and dispatched in a timely manner.
- To assist with managing stock control effectively ensuring sufficient stock levels at all times.
- To assist with proactively solving problems and use preventative and corrective measures to minimise problems that affect the store's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- To assist with managing the opening and closing of the store ensuring the procedures are adhered to.
- To assist in the day-to-day operations and running of all the Company's Social Media platforms effectively and efficiently. Ensuring all communication is replied to in a timely manner and to work and publish posts within established guidelines.
- To take on the responsibility for the above in the absence of the Senior Members of Staff.
- Be a responsible key holder.
- Be a brand ambassador in your passion and enthusiasm for the brand.
- Deliver excellent customer relationship management (CRM).
- Give all customers the Venusrox experience.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- Manage and reply to emails regarding customer inquiries, follow up sales leads and work within established guidelines.
- Manage the customer request list and contact customers in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation and dispatch of online orders.
- Assist with company promotional activities, such as advertising and participate in the business development of the store.
- Demonstrate brand integrity to the customer through sound knowledge of the product, seek management guidance where there are gaps in product knowledge or further clarification is needed.
- Maintain and develop product knowledge and be aware of the location and type of product we have in the store.
- Undertake all training and refresher training to ensure competence and compliance in your job role.
- Take personal responsibility for continuously maintaining and improving a working knowledge of the POS system through regular revision of the training.
- Demonstrate presence on the shop floor, have a positive and approachable manner and appearance towards the customers and colleagues on the floor; whilst working collaboratively as a team. Ensure effective communication with customers and colleagues, seeking clarification as required to using listening skills effectively.
- To assist new staff in developing their product knowledge.
- To follow the dress code and be immaculately presented at all times.