We are looking for a highly motivated, confident individual to join our clients established, yet growing, license company. They are looking for a Production Co-ordinator to join a growing team based in Hertfordshire to predominantly to work on approvals.
Our Client is ideally looking for somebody with experience in licensing and more specifically working with license product approvals.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for timely approval of products with the licensors, liaising closely with the design, sales, and Merchandising teams in-house.
- To assist the Design, Sales & Merchandising teams, submitting concepts and samples to licensors
- Managing and prioritising submissions stages. Design concept, samples, and production.
- Directing feedback to relevant departments.
- Reviewing quality of samples
- Checking files/concepts ensuring they are suitable for approval.
- Liaising with suppliers and licensors.
- Upkeep of sample stock room and showrooms
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Passionate about licensed product and fashion.
- Some knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop hugely beneficial.
- Licensing industry experience a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.