Our Client is at the forefront of UK fast fashion, leading the way with an innovative approach to fresh design, season after season. They are looking for an Account Manager who is product focused, with a passion for Sales and Relationship building with 2 - 3 years experience with a manufacturing/supplier background. Experince working within Ladies Jersey / nightwear is also essential
This role will entail growing and developing existing and new businesses.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To manage your own accounts, driving sales
- Managing CP, ensuring the smooth running of orders from initial order to delivery
- To action internal handovers
- Costings, Margin Management and Order Tracking
- To follow up fit comments and action costings where required
- To send lab dips/strike off and bulk submissions to customers and follow up approvals
- To chase production sample approvals
- To ensure internal systems are up to date
- Working closely with Merchandiser and the Production, Design, Tech and Fabric Teams
- To assist Sales Manager and Merchandisers in all aspects of departmental plans
- MUST BE FROM A MANUFACTURING/ SUPPLIER BACKGROUND
- 2 - 3 years Sales Account Manager experience with a strong portfolio of relationships with high st and international retailers
- Experience in girlswear with a strong background in soft woven and jersey.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent organisation and co-ordination skills
- Good computer skills
- Fashion experience and a good eye for product.
- Proactive and uses imitative
- You will naturally show passion for high street fashion with an understanding of current trends and consideration for the customers' needs.