I am seeking a strong Spanish seeking Account Manager to join my client based just outside North London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a lovely and highly reputable company who supply ladieswear to the trend leaders on the high street. You will be looking after their top key accounts so must be able to speak Spanish, build strong relationships and work well in a team.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain sales for key accounts
- Responsibility for overseeing samples through to production.
- Understanding key trends and having the eye for fashion
- Must have a good eye and ability to understand the customers' requirements.
- Actioning Buyer's requests re production sampling
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team
- Daily liaison with design teams on product and development for customers
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner
- Previous Account Management within a High Street Supplier across ladieswear
- Fluent spoken Spanish
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet
- A true team player
- Proven Sales Record
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload
- To maintain and nurture relationships with existing and new clients